Wednesday, February 25, 2009


Something Fishy
I recently joined the sketchbook club SBMAC at Yahoo!  (Thanks, Rebecca!  I am loving this!)  Today, I got to do a page for a "Something Fishy" book.  I thought I would share it with you.
I did the background with some blue and green acrylic paint and some royal blue irradescent ink, applied with my favorite 3/4" flat glaze paintbrush that I use for EVEYRTHING.  The jelly fish ephemera is from an ancient encylopedia I have.  I have finally forced myself to cut the encyclopedia up.  It goes against my grain to destroy a book, but I am also trying to use and enjoy instead of saving everything.  There is not much fun in saving and organizing and worry about something going to waste.
I really like how this turned out!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Beautiful page, Kay.