Wednesday, February 25, 2009








Sample Book
I joined a sample book swap at Swap-Bot a while back and made this sample book for my partner.  The description of the swap was to make a book with samples in it.  It could be samples of anything.
I decided to raid my paper crafting stash, as my partner likes paper crafting, too.  I tried, for the most part, to be clever how I attached things to the pages.  I wanted it to be pretty to look at, but also easy to get off.
I picked things I knew my partner would like, according to her profile.  I also included some surprises.  One of the fun things about swapping is when you receive something you haven't used before and it introduces you to something new.
I just realized that I am going to have to learn a little more about photography to take some appealing pictures.  Photographing my book was quite a challenge.

No comments: