Some Great Things About Driving in a Torrential Rain
- Watching runoff geiser out of the drainpipes.
- Using my flashers.
- Pretending to be in a submarine, complete with pinging noises.
- Having the confidence to know the road is there, even when I cannot see it.
- Knowing there will be fish in the backyard when I get home.
- Making mini-sunamis as I drive through giant puddles in the road.
- Taking my time.
- Being simultaneously sleepy and alert.
- Switching to the warp speed setting on the windshield wipers.