Thursday, April 15, 2010


Three Things
Yesterday morning, I committed myself to do three things: one thing I had been putting off, one thing that just had to be done, and one thing just for fun. I accomplished them all.
The thing I had been putting off was cleaning up my plants on the back patio. So, I just went at about it whole heartedly. I dumped pots that had plants that didn't make it through the winter. I cut back old growth and dead limbs. I repotted a few root bound specimens.
The thing that had to be done was laundry. After returning from our trip, we had quite a collection of dirty clothes. Now the mountain is down to a mole hill.
When I started my day, I had thought that the thing just for fun would be to make something crafty. But, I decided to trade crafty for the gym. I had fun. The kids did excellent at child care while Joseph and I were in the gym, so there was an after gym treat. Smoothies all around!
I'm starting today with the same goals. Accomplish 3 things. I recommend you give it a try. It is a good way to look back and categorize your day.


No comments: