Friday, April 23, 2010



In Progress
Today, I was granted a great gift. I was allowed a creative retreat at the best coffee and tea spot in the northern hemisphere, Lee's Coffee and Tea. I spent my time eating delicious food, visiting, writing, and arting. I exercised my right to creativity by working on a journal that is in progress, writing some friends, and doing a little drawing. All this, while Kevin Toqe sung inspirational music. How much better can it get?
I have been having a creative block here lately. A block much more sinister than a lack of time. So, today, I decided to "cheat." At Lee's, I pulled out one of my favorite books: 1000 Handmade Greetings. I decided to steal some inspiration.
Here are a few works as they looked earlier in the day. I plan to finish them up and color them later tonight. I'll try to update you when that happens.

No comments: