How come my kids think I am kidding when I say things like:
- "If you don't get into the shower, I am going to sic a wild boar on you."
- "You are about to be sent to a special school."
- "You are so stinky that I can smell you from here."
- "Some things in this house belong to momma."
- "My first batch of kids didn't listen, either. Do you see them around here anywhere?"
- "Drinking pond water will stunt your growth."
- "Being short and cute doesn't mean you cannot get into trouble."
- "Put that down. I know what you are thinking."
- "Rules apply even if momma cannot see you."
Well, maybe I am smirking a little.