Photo Scavenger Hunt: Conclusion
After a Photographic Festivus on Friday, I feel like I have now completed the photo scavenger hunt. I got to take lots of fun pictures in Downtown Laurel and Downtown Hattiesburg.
I learned a few things from this experience:
- I have yet to learn the limits of my camera phone
- Lighting is extremely important
- I love doors, door knobs, and windows
- I could take pictures all day long and just be ok with that
- My thumb is my photographic nemesis
- Black and white photos make me feel happy
- Most creatures don't understand English phrases like "Stand still" or "Look this way"
Hope you've been inspired to play! I would love to see what you discovered through your lens.