Sunday, May 30, 2010


Photo Scavenger Hunt: Conclusion
After a Photographic Festivus on Friday, I feel like I have now completed the photo scavenger hunt. I got to take lots of fun pictures in Downtown Laurel and Downtown Hattiesburg.
I learned a few things from this experience:
  • I have yet to learn the limits of my camera phone
  • Lighting is extremely important
  • I love doors, door knobs, and windows
  • I could take pictures all day long and just be ok with that
  • My thumb is my photographic nemesis
  • Black and white photos make me feel happy
  • Most creatures don't understand English phrases like "Stand still" or "Look this way"
In usual Kay style, I overdid and now have too many pictures to post on my blog. So, I invite you to see them at my Scavenger Hunt Album at Picasa.
Hope you've been inspired to play! I would love to see what you discovered through your lens.

No comments: