Tuesday, March 09, 2010




I'm Back!
After a blog-free hiatus, I am back. Lots been going on. Now, I am feeling the need to share it with everyone.
In February, I got to go to An Artful Journey retreat in Los Gatos, CA with my friend Martha. We had lots of fun! If you have been considering an art retreat, I can recommend an An Artful Journey. It was three days of artistic immersion with an amazingly beautiful group of people. Everyone was so encouraging and sharing. I loved the facilities at The Presentation Center. Very private and relaxing. Just what I needed. Also, the food was delicious! You can win me over simply with a good meal just about every time.

My teacher DJ Pettitt was great! She has so much talent and loved sharing it with us. Her books are beautiful. I will be incorporating the techniques I learned in her class into my little mental tool box.
Albie Smith's class was next door. Those gals had so much fun and created the most wonderful papers and journals. They lined the halls with drying masterpieces. Albie is who I want to learn from next.
Kay

No comments: