- When you go to look for your MacBook Pro, you find it under an original Nintendo game system.
- They consider their phone a status symbol.
- When they are catching up with a friend that moved over 500 miles away, the entire conversation centers around World of Warcraft.
- They buy shirts for babies that say "Newbie."
- When they see a sewing magazine entitled "Threads," they pick it up thinking "multiprocessing."
- The words "borg," "prime directive," and "midichlorians" are a part of everyday speech.
- They can speak in powers of 2.
- When they see the combination of OX, they don't see "hug and kiss," they see hexadecimal.
- They consider George Lucas a demigod.
- They sprained their thumb in a Legend of Zelda accident.
- They are publishing a book entitled "Everything I Ever Needed to Know, I Learned from the Internet."
- At a year old, their first born can recognize Fry (aka. Philip J. Fry).
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
How to Know if You Live with a Nerd