Sunday, March 15, 2009


Once Upon a Time
I did this page for my personal journal.  At the moment, I have 3 different journals going.  My personal journal has not been visited in a while.  I would love to contribute something to it everyday, but I have not found myself that reliable with it.
In this journal I put whatever suits me at that free moment.  I have a story, dear diary type entries, doodlings, and collage.  I was inspired to do something with this nice lady here.  She was part of a piece of cool old wallpaper that my friend Jennifer shared with me.
This paper roll has been setting on my desk for a while, and today I cut out this individual and gave her a home.
The background is a combo of my blue irradescent calligrapher's ink and my gold acrylic paint.  I am definetely in a shiny, make-it-sparkle phase.  I have been for most of my life.  :)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Beautiful, Kay. TFS

Jan Post said...

Superb! I love how you used the swirls behind her.