Saturday, March 21, 2009


Clean Desk Collage
I have been stopping and starting several times trying to clean up my craft room.  As I clean, I find something and think "I know just what to do with this!"  Next thing I know, I have stopped cleaning and have started a new artsy project.
This page started that way.  I committed myself to use a bunch of images that I had scattered around my desk.  If I could not put them up, I was going to use them up.  
Actually, I shouldn't even be showing you this.  This page is in a journal I am creating for a project:  30 Things I Want to Remember.  This project ends in May, but I am sort of keeping my creations under wraps until the great unveiling.    
I liked how it turned out so well and thought it might inspire someone else to do a "Clean Desk" collage.  Each image has a meaning to me and reminds me of things important to me.  I think it made a nice graphic for my journal.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Kay, I love it!!!! Can't wait to see it in person.