Friday, February 27, 2009


Sneaky Inclinations
Our babysitter came over to play with the kids this morning.  Emma took her in Simon's room while I started sweeping the hall.  Emma said to me, "Momma, I have to tell Beth Ann something.  You can go ahead and sweep."  I said, "Ok."
As soon as I got out of sight, but not ear shot, Emma explains to Beth Ann that I used to let them play on the table in Simon's room, but then Evy got hurt and they couldn't play on it anymore.   Now they just have to wait until Momma is not around to play on it.
Emma clapped her hands over her mouth when she saw me appear in the doorway.  I told her it still was not ok to be on the table even though I was not around.  That would be being sneaky and sneaky is not nice.
Emma takes her title of "Momma's precious little angel" very seriously.  This morning I think I saw a feather fall from a wing.  :)

No comments: